CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

10/07 The Ultimate Compliment

So if you came to work one day and found this message on your wipe-off board on your door, wouldn't it make your day??

I kept it on the board as long as I could but finally the day came when I needed to wipe it off. I took a picture of it to make it last forever. But then what do you do with that photo? Over time, more fun messages appeared on my door until I realized this was an art form/communication form of its own and I just kept taking photos of the "phun ones". But then what do you with all those photos? At last it dawned on me what I could do with them.

I missed some good ones from spring 2007 semester and over the summer of 2007, but I won't miss any more good ones! They'll be captured here in this blog for me to enjoy and anyone else who wants to enjoy them.

0 comments: